Before you get started, just a friendly reminder to you and your Spritz Squad to wash your hands.
500g angel hair pasta
400g salmon loin
2 chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
120mls lemon juice
100g rocket (2 large handfuls)
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
150mls extra virgin olive oil
40mls chilli oil
1 clove garlic, finely crushed
3 tbsp baby capers
3 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- To make the dressing, whisk the olive oil, chilli oil, crushed garlic, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Season salmon with a little salt and pepper, place on lightly greased baking dish in the oven for approximately 12-15 minutes (or until cooked to your desire). Once cooked, cut into 5cm pieces approximately 1/2cm thick.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add the angel hair pasta and cook until al dente. Strain.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon, sliced chilli, capers, grated parmesan, parsley and rocket in a bowl ready for the cooked pasta to be tossed through.
- Once the pasta is ready, toss the pasta in with the salmon salad mix and pour over the dressing. Gently mix the pasta until combined.
- Serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges.